Customer Technical Operations Manager-Berlin
We are disrupting the convenience retail market
Intale is a young dynamic company that transforms the huge convenience retail market. Our mission is to digitise and connect the independent convenience retailers and help them succeed in the 21 century.
How we do it
To accomplish our mission, we develop Intale Point, our modern cloud-based Point of Sale (PoS) software that is specifically designed to facilitate all operations and tackle the challenges of independent convenience stores.
However, the purpose we serve is wider: we make independent stores more profitable by helping them to improve their business, giving them access to new income streams by providing data insights, new product and promotions and ability to communicate with their peers through Intale Family. We also help key stakeholders across the value chain e.g. Brand owners, Wholesalers to better understand store and consumers’ behavior within this trade channel. The latter two are reflected by our services Intale Analytics and Intale Promos.
Who we are
Intale has offices in Athens and Berlin. Athens is where Intale was founded and where we currently have over 1100+ active Intale Point users. Berlin is our newest office location that serves our expansion in the German market. Intale is also present in Cyprus and we are now expanding to Poland and to Romania in 2019.
Our international team of 40+ consists of a perfect mix of talented individuals and experienced managers.
The Customer Technical Operations Manager is responsible for managing the equipment set-up, installation, training, customer support and technical support processes within Germany for Intale’s retail clients. Key responsibilities of this role include the following tasks:
- Managing the end to end post-sales customer journey from equipment set-up, installation, training / on-boarding, remote customer support monitoring and in country technical support
- Implementing a successful test and roll-out programmes
- Recommending in-house or third party solutions by region
- Co-ordinating hardware ordering and local suppliers
- Managing Field Installers / Trainers, Technicians, Warehouse & Equipment Set-up
- Managing Country Customer & Technical Support budget to plan
- Actioning feed-back from Quarterly CSAT / NPS surveys
- Skilled at Retail Operations, Training and IT customer support services
- Capabilities to manage operations and technical projects
- Minimum 3 years Retail / IT customer support services experience
- Fluent German and English to B2 level
- A good first degree qualification
- Driving license and a owning a vehicle which could be used for work traveling
Initially reports to International Roll Out Manager and later at the stage of wider roll-out to the Country Head. Also reports with a dotted line to the Head of Customer Support.
Why Work for Intale
Our people mean the world to us and we only recruit the best. We offer great benefits and opportunities for personal and business development..
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance & Mileage
- An entrepreneurial and creative work environment
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best possible services to our clients. That's why we expect self-motivated people who underpromise & overdeliver.
And one more thing: we don’t hire you because you are just the best skilled, we hire you because we think you are a perfect match to our team and our mission.